Sunday, June 15, 2008

Yossi Green's Real Inspiration


I was on my way to Europe last week and I snapped this pic in Ben Gurion Airport Food Court. I did write in my review of The 8th Note that Hatav Hashmini is Israel's leading record label, but an image is worth a million words. Anyone who was in Ben Gurion has seen this (it's close to the Chabad Tefillin outpost, that you for sure remember), and I guess the same can be said about Yossi Green. Hence, I believe we have uncovered YG's real inspiration for the best album we have seen in the past years or even decade.

Thank you Hatav Hashmini Music.

No comments:

Benny Friedman’s Kulanu Nelech Album Review

Benny Friedman’s latest album, Kulanu, is out on Spotify, and as a paying subscriber I enjoyed listening to this album quite a bit, to the e...