Thursday, January 3, 2008

Shlomo Simcha's Yachad


I just came back from my winter vacation in Argentina, and aside from checking out the famed Kosher McDonald's and the steak-houses, there was a big buzz around the Maccabi Games, some sort of Jewish Olympics that is apparently held every year in a different country.

And to entertain all the tourists the Chabad from Argentina organized a big dinner featuring Shlomo Simcha and a choir. I've heard S. Simcha many times live and his voice was very well coached - great skill and a very pleasant timber. And his best song to date has been his rendition of Shlomo Carlebach's Yachad, which can be seen in this video (article about it on Shlager) at 2:09 and on (the beggining is passable..). The choir is very geshmack and I wish I could be singing there - I love this setting where a large choir surrounding the singer.

1 comment:

Oleg said...

I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

Benny Friedman’s Kulanu Nelech Album Review

Benny Friedman’s latest album, Kulanu, is out on Spotify, and as a paying subscriber I enjoyed listening to this album quite a bit, to the e...