Saturday, March 8, 2008

I'm Still Here

"Got an opinion on the lipa ban? A gabay review? Where have you been?
Joel"


I have been away from the blogging world on the occasion of my wedding, which took place a few weeks ago in Israel. I will be back very soon.

While I was away there was the Lipa hack, which I have no interest in. Yeah, it's stupid.

I haven't heard Gabay's album, but I will buy it when I have a chance - I'm not sure it's yet out here in Israel. But the album I'm REALLY looking forward to is Yossi Green's 8th Note. Eli Shwebel from Lev Tahor sings a song there and he told me the CD is unbelievable.

Stay tuned

YK

No comments:

Benny Friedman’s Kulanu Nelech Album Review

Benny Friedman’s latest album, Kulanu, is out on Spotify, and as a paying subscriber I enjoyed listening to this album quite a bit, to the e...